Support JA ThROUGH
PHILANTROPIC COMMUNITY INITIATIVES
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM TO SUPPORT JA:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com. You must re-specify your organization of choice to support each April. Mark your calendars!
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Junior Auxiliary of Tate-Panola, MS (Number 82282) after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you may acquire one for free at the customer service desk at any Kroger (and at most checkouts).
- Once online, click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are new online customers to the website, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 82282 (NPO number) or Junior Auxiliary of Tate - Panola, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our chapter until after you have registered your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Shop at Kroger! At no cost to you the Junior Auxiliary of Tate - Panola, MS will receive a cash reward at the end of each quarter for each purchase you make and scan your Kroger Plus Shopper's Card.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.